Dell 2330,2350,Lexmark E260,E360,E460,ST9612 Drum Reset Instructions
1. With the front cover open, press and hold the cancel button .
2. Eventually all of the lights will begin flashing, indicating that the photoconductor page count has reset.
When you see this light sequence, let go of the button.
3. Close the front cover.
NOTE: If you wish to confirm that the photoconductor page count has reset, print a menu settings page.
1. With the printer at the ready state, press and hold the button for three seconds.
2. Release the button, wait ten seconds for the printer to print.
3. After ten seconds, the ready ( ) light should begin blinking and the menu settings page(s) should print out.
NOTE: If the printer does not begin printing after ten seconds, try these steps once more.
On the menu settings page(s), look for an entry called PC Kit. If the counter has been reset correctly, the PC Kit should read OK.